Friday, June 08, 2007

This SAT @ KENSINGTON STATION!!! :::FIGHTER/LOVER:::

This SAT @ KENSINGTON STATION!!! :::FIGHTER/LOVER::: 
(Neutral 349 college St. (at Agusta)  June 9th, doors at 10pm...)

Joining us this coming Saturday will be the Electro/Synth/Pop mayhem that is :::FIGHTER/LOVER:::....this promises to be an insane kick off for the KENSINGTON STATION party!!! They hit the stage just after 10:30..if you miss them you will want to hammer a nail into your left eye...yes they are that good!!! 

Following this will be a nice selection of popular beat combo's all through the night until 3:00am by yours truly!! 

PLUS.......I will be giving away TWO FREE COPIES of LOVE KILLS latest EP 'Carry me Home' at some point in the evening to the first two people to answer a little pop trivia question.....don't ask me yet..I haven't thought of it!!! 

On the projector will be.......??? Well you decide. Send me an e-mail before the week is out and tell me what you would like to see!!! 

Free before 11:30. $5 after 

See you in the Underground! 


Cheers, 

Lawrence 

(Neutral 349 college St. (at Agusta)  June 9th, doors at 10pm...)



No comments: