Thursday, August 05, 2010

mark's gigs - smokin' tunes at new venue, this saturday august 7th

Hi Folks

I'll be playing at a novel, new venue on saturday, august 7th: the
Village Vapor Lounge at Church and Wellesley in downtown Toronto. With
rare exception, this will be a regular saturday evening gig for me.

This non-licensed lounge is on the third floor at 66 Wellesley St.
East. Not licensed for alcohol, the lounge is licensed for personal
marijuana use, by patients of the medical marijuana compassion clinic
on the second floor, and - for a $5.00 cover - by any guests who'd
like to bring their own and inhale - legally! I'm not much of a smoker
anymore, but this would have been a great gig to have in my college
days. Or maybe not - sometimes I wonder how I finished the program,
puffer that I was.

Finding the Village Vapor Lounge can be a little tricky since, while
its address is 66 Wellesley East, the building on the corner of
Wellesley and Church has a #66B address painted on a door, leading you
to perhaps think the VVL is in that location. But it's actually
located on the third floor above the Ho's Team beauty salon in the
next building to the west, where the Medical Marijuana Compassion
Clinic is also situated on the second floor.

peace, Mark

VILLAGE VAPOR LOUNGE, Toronto, 66 Wellesley St. E., 3rd floor; 416-972-9500

http://www.dbsduplication.com/

No comments: