Friday, June 19, 2009

Get more Awesome Rock for your Music Catalog...by Vince Falzone..

"Rock On"

 
Strip of Leather - CD
"Strip of Leather"
 

Looking for some Awesome Rock..?

Then pick up a copy of "Strip of Leather" by Rocker - Vince Falzone "..

Featuring "Overdrive", "Kick IT - for you Soccer Fans, and the Title Track "Strip of Leather"...

Then there are Awesome tunes like "I Believe" - "Home is where You Are" - "When I Wake Up" and "Because of You"

Simply put its packed with Awesome Tunes..

 

"Strip of Leather " by Vince Falzone

Written and Performed by Vince Falzone, Bassist - Allan Christen, CalArts Graduate with a Masters Degree in World Music – Laura Bilodeau, Professional Violinist - David Ewart, Song Writer - Alan Hare, Speed Metal Guitarist of "DistortedFate" - Bob Spears, Percussionist and Instructor – Rolando Soto, Rock Drummer – Mike Spencer, and Vocalist – Dave Tranter. 

For me this album is full of emotion, starting with "When I Wake Up" a song I wrote after getting over a fever.  "Be Free" – Dedicated to the passing of my Father, Uncle Craig and good friend Bryan Rooney, "The Flood Within" while waiting at the Hospital during the birth of my son Craig.  Rocking it with "Strip of Leather" – which for me is about the process of being a musician, Muscal Car song "Overdrive" and Soccer Rocker - "Kick It".  "Home is where You Are" – co-written with David Ewart, and finally "I Believe" and "Because of You" rounding out the spiritual aspect of this project.  Album contains 11 songs (43min of music)

Get Your Copy Today...!

 

Opt Out

No comments: